Monday, June 22, 2009

Free Tool for Internet Protection for Children

Little Eye offers a free tool to help protect your young ones on line. I have checked out this link but have not actually registered for the tool they offer yet. I don't usually recommend products I have not yet used myself, however, the last few days I have been away from my own computer and not able to add their tool to my system. However, I do feel strongly that this is a legitimate site and free offer. Please check it out at http://www.littleye.com/homeschool. I will more thoroughly review this offer in the near future. In the meantime, please know that, as always I welcome your comments or info on your experience with this site.

Copyright 2009 Creekside Education & Susie Williams


Contact me: creeksideeducation@gmail.com

Contents of this Blog are copyrighted by Creekside Education and Susie Williams and may only be used or reproduced for non commercial purposes and must include the following credit; "This information is copyrighted by and used with the permission of Creekside Education Blog and Susie Williams."